2017 Editor Contest
2017 inaugural editing contest
Welcome to the First Ever, Wedding Film Editor Contest
We’re looking to add a few talented editors to the Michael Justin Studios team this year, and what better way than to do it than through a contest!
Think you have what it takes?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out the contact form below – this will let us know you’re interested in participating.
- Once we receive the email, we’ll send you a link to dropbox to download raw footage from a real wedding we shot this year. If downloading the footage from dropbox doesn’t work, let us know and we’ll ship you out a drive with the footage on it.
- Start editing! We’re looking for a 3 minute film – enough time to show us your ability to tell a compelling story.
Premiere Pro users will find a project file within the folder. If you use other NLE’s, no problem! Just import the footage and start editing.
- Once your edit is complete, send us an email with a link to the PRIVATE uploaded video. If you received a drive from us, simply ship the drive back with the edited film on it.
Submissions must be received by February 25th.
- We’ll sit and watch all the entries and award the winner on our Facebook and Instagram page!
- Specific rules and guidelines will be sent via email!
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY EDITING!